Your tape library not only has to give you the volser range, but they also
have to
do some setup in the Library Manager.  You might want to ask them if
they've
done that work. :-)

Christine Brogan - TPF/VM Systems Support
Information Technology Services Americas
Phone:  623-505-5366, Cell: 623-512-5883, IBM tieline 273-4647
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             "O'Brien, Dennis
             L"
             <Dennis.L.O'Brien                                          To
             @bankofamerica.co         IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             m>                                                         cc
             Sent by: The IBM
             z/VM Operating                                        Subject
             System                    Re: DFSMSRM & 3495
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ARK.EDU>

             10/16/2007 02:27
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Dave,
DFSMSRM QUERY LIBRARY INVENTORY ALL will send a file to your reader
listing every volume in the library.  It can take a few minutes to
complete.

                                                       Dennis

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
taken seriously." - Hubert Humphrey