Yes, I was following Kris's instructions, but I had to add DEVMAINT to
my MAINT's OPTION stmt and then was able to define the minidisk (outside
ICKDSF).  It worked fine that way.  Thanks!

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Bates
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:02 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: ADRDSSU backup of VM volume

Looks like you are already in the middle of some program. Might be best
to get out of it before trying to do the define. Or you could probably
get away with #CP DEFINE .... and be sure it is a class A id you are
using.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - z/VM and z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/C1/MOBS/WebPart%20Pages/zVM.aspx>
w. (972) 753-5967
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."