Then maybe 'SHUTDOWN RSCS' could be a CP synonym for 'SIGNAL SHUTDOWN USE
RSCS', if RSCS understood signals. Could TCPIP or Dirmaint (or other serv
ers
besides SFS and Linux) be taught to obey a SHUTDOWN signal?

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:40:13 -0600, Huegel, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wro
te:
>A different command for every application to 'SHUTDOWN, TERMINATE, END,
>STOP' how many synonyms are there?
>Maybe SHUTDOWN should have required an additional parameter, i.e. SHUTDO
WN