Mark,

I have one of those (somewhere), and even more coincidentally, was
thinking of it for reasons entirely unrelated to this thread just
yesterday. How I came to have it is more ironic than coincidental, given
how little I know - or ever knew - about CICS.

I've never seen another, although the IBM persons who gave me that one
clearly had their sources. There's a CICS-L list at UGA ...

Steve

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Mark Pace wrote:

> This post reminds me of poster I had, oh about, 20 years ago.  It was a
> poster of the letters CICS, and each of the letters was made of an acronym
> for CICS -
> *C*an *I*t *C*ook *S*oup
> *C*ould *I*t *C*ure *S*eizures
> etc.. etc.. etc...
>
> In a fit of stupidity I left that poster at the old office when I took a new
> job.  Has anyone seen that poster?  Know if it's possible to find another?
>
> --
> Mark Pace
> Mainline Information Systems

-- Steve Marak