If you have DISKACNT collecting the CP account cards from a few typical
days or weeks you could run ACCOUNT command against them to report cpu
usage of the whole system or each userid. CPU usage is on the type 01
cards.

Assumes you do a CP ACNT ALL to get the 01 cards for userids that don't
logoff frequently.  Convenient to do CP ACNT ALL at 23:59:58 every day
for a few days; that will generate 01 cards with the correct ending date
(that day) covering the previous 24 hour period. Omit the partial day
file for the first day you did ACNT ALL, then COPYFILE (APPEND to put
all the daily account files into 1 file that you run the ACCOUNT (on
MAINT's 193) command against.
In the output PRT file report, column  REAL-CPU is the # of CPU secs
used by each userid, the TOTALS line is total  REAL-CPU of the userids
and CP.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.