The great advantage of FILELIST is that you have the full power of
XEDIT to manage the list.  I switched from FULIST to FILELIST with
FILELIST's second release of (VM/SP Rel 2?) when one no longer had to
press PF10 to get the commands executed....

Do users of FLIST never miss something like
    ALL /this/ & /that/
followed by for example
    EXECUTE * COPY / = = X (OLDD

--