From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ron Schmiedge
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:19 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM 5.3 FLIST

Nope, never   :-)

What I like about FLIST is I can easily set up the PF keys the way I
want (see FLIST $PROFILE). We have used this to give users customized
things they can do. Including removing the ability to edit the files
(ever have a user edit a listing to change the numbers on a report,
rather than correct the input data and rerun the program?).

I like the REFRESH PF key in FILELIST, but having been an FLIST user
since about 1979, its a hard thing to switch to. Since PF2 is BROWSE
in FLIST, I waste a lot of time in FILELIST refreshing the screen....

Ron