From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Fran Hensler
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:38 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving Spool

Richard -

I would not DDR any of my SPOOL dasd.

I would use SPXTAPE to dump standard spool files. then another SPXTAPE
to dump system files like NSS and IMG.

Format new DASD with packs for SPOL, PAGE and DUMP.

LOAD the system files then the spool files with SPXTAPE.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 44
years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"