From: "Stephen Frazier" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/21/2007 05:28 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: HCP743E from DIAL command on Integrated 3270 Console

But Alan, that will just get it put on somebody's to do list and get it fixed.
:)

Alan Altmark wrote:
On Friday, 12/21/2007 at 10:59 EST, Mike Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

But CP responds to any DIAL command from the Integrated 3270 Console
with
message: HCPDIA743I  DIAL function not available

Have you opened a PMR?  I'm with Stephen on this; it sure looks like an
oversight.  A PMR will let us crawl into it to see if that's really the
case.

Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
3400 Martin Luther King
Oklahoma City, Ok, 73111-4298
Tel.: (405) 425-2549
Fax: (405) 425-2554
Pager: (405) 690-1828
email:  stevef%doc.state.ok.us

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by email.