I need a clarification on the EXECLOAD command.  In my doc's User Notes
5 (for EXECLOAD) says that if a machine is in XC or XA mode then the
EXEC can be loaded above the 16mb line.

However the doc doesn't clearly state how to do this.  So is it done
with the optional SYSTEM parameter?  My assumption is yes but I wanted
to verify.

Also, I came across, in my IBM docs a while back, how storage was laid
out with a 16mb machine and a machine with a size greater than 16mb.  It
was a picture that showed what code was place where in storage.  I can't
find it now.  Does anybody recall seeing this and if so what manual it
is in?

Thanks,

Steve