I borrowed a module from the current TCPMAINT 592 disk to do the wait for
specific device, in this case TAP1. The "WAITDEV TAP1" command works just

fine to wait for a drive to be attached to the server at address 0181. Th
is
works for external 3490's, VTS virtual 3490's and ATL 3590's. Chuckie may

disaprove of using a working piece of code to solve a problem, but we wil
worry about Chuckie IF it ever breaks.

To calm Chuckie down, I will look for Rich's real user code RXTAPINFO to
see
if I can replace IBM's code.

/Tom Kern

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:20:23 -0500, Rich Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wro
te: