From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christine Casey
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:48 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving On...

Some of you have heard that I actually made the decision to retire from
=

IBM after 34.5 years!  (And, this has nothing to do with David's
clarvoyant append last year! :-))  Today, Jan. 31, is my last day but I
=

couldn't leave without first saying goodbye to all the customers and
vendors that I have met over these past years.  Some of my most
memorable=

times have been meeting with you at SHARE or other Technical
Conferences,=

and it never ceases to amaze me of the wealth of knowlege out there and
=

dedication you have to VM.  I know some of you who have quit their jobs
i=
they couldn't work on VM anymore, only to go to another where they could
=

work on the best operating system in the universe! It is people like you
=

that have made VM what it is today.  I wish to thank all of you for your
=

continued support, and I hope that sometime we'll meet again.  Good luck
=

to all of you in the future.

Regards,
      Christine Casey, (retired) Senior Software Engineer
      "Dame Chris the Consoler"

       new email  (for now) :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]