Cross-posted to IBMVM and Linux-390

For anyone that's interested, I managed to rescue a copy of the old
linuxproducts.html file from June 21st of 2007.  This is the "Software
Developer Products for Linux on IBM System z" page that got taken down and for
which the replacement is totally useless.  web.archive.org had it, just at a
different URL than I remembered.

I'm going to be putting it up on linuxvm.org relatively soon.  If there's
anyone out there willing to volunteer to keep it updated as ISVs report
changes, that would be helpful.  I want to put an email address for ISVs to
contact on the page so we can start publicizing it.  Hopefully the word will
get spread widely enough that it will be reasonably accurate.

If anyone absolutely needs a copy of it before it goes up on the web site, let
me know, and I'll send you the raw html file.

Mark Post