To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: X Disk in SFS

You've got some catchin' up to do.  8-)
I would not use MAINT as a file space. Reason being, when new releases
of VM come out, you'll have to worry about backing your stuff up and
reloading it.
Taken literally, no need to set up another Virtual Machine (I take this
to mean install VM again and run it 2nd level or perhaps in an LPAR)
either.  You can define another VM user, and define SFS space to it.
Then grant access to that space, those users who need it.
I've glossed over the details and can provide them if you like.

Steve G.