You have several options.

First, Linux syslog:
You can set the Linux system's syslog to feed your
central syslog server.  Most (not all) of what gets thrown
on the console will then go there.

Second, CMS Pipelines:
You can slurp the console traffic via SCIF (aka: SECUSER)
into a pipeline running in another virtual machine and feed that
through the UDP stage to your central syslog server.

Third, PROP and REXX Sockets:
You could use PROP (again in another virtual machine)
with an action routine to deliver console traffic from the
to-be-watched guest via REXX Sockets (UDP) to the central server.

All of these are standard equipment (syslog on Linux,
Pipelines and PROP on CMS).  PROP is typically running on your
OPERATOR virtual machine anyway.  (Some would say PROP is
therefore the easiest to enable for this task.  I would say that
Pipelines is the easiest on the eyes, though Linux syslog is
a one-line change to /etc/syslog.conf.)