From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Duerbusch
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 4:25 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Recycling Bus and Tag cables

We are cutting up a bunch of old bus and tag cables that have been under
the machine room floor in order to pull them out a little more easily.

The blue ones don't seem to be made of copper.  Lots of plastic and a
little aluminum.

When others have dumped their old bus and tag cables, what did you do
with them? Did any recycling business care to take them?

Is there any type of "green" initiative, that might dispose of them in a
"earth friendly" manor?

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting
(making an attempt to keep them out of a land fill)

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.