From: RPN01 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 3/20/2008 1:43 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Performance problem Linux under Zvm

Not enough information: How many Linux images on what size box (IFLs,
memory). Also, is this all users in one or more specific Linux images, or
certain users within an image? Could you show some numbers, like maybe an
IND LOAD on the z/VM box?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\