Still wouldn't be enough in the sequence. Adding those 2 slots would
still leave me 3 short. Other than that, I really don't see the point.
With today's disk architecture, that type of distinction is perhaps
meaningless. Besides, the space is reserved regardless of where it
resides.

Regards,
Richard Schuh