Hello,

I need to move all my data from a STK V960 controller to an IBM Shark.
Last weekend I moved all my VM volumes using DDR.  This weekend I'd like
to start moving my MVS volumes.  We have FDR from Innovation and I plan to
use it to move most of the MVS volumes once I can get them de-allocated on
MVS.  But, I have several volumes, like the MVS sysres volume, the MVS
spool volumes, and some volumes with catalogs on them that I'll never get
de-allocated.  So, what I think I'd like to do is shutdown my MVS virtual
machine.  Then use DDR to copy the data to the Shark volumes.  My question
is:  will a DDR COPY ALL operation copy all the data from MVS formatted
volumes?  Will they be exact copies of he target disk?

Thanks for your help.

Mike Spaniol
Blackwell Book Services
(503) 684-1140 ext. 1397