It is not put on the same server, you are given no indication of how to
get to it. The naming conventions are different. Instead, you are given
the choice of either DownloadDirector (which does not seem to be
functional, even though it stores something unusable on your disk and
says it completed successfully) or HTTPS (which delivers a file that can
be DETERSEd).

Regards,
Richard Schuh