For the participants of IBMVM, IBMMAIN, LINUX390 who
are interested in technical education on System z.

If you are looking for a week of technical education,
the next IBM tech conference for System z is coming up.
Enrollment is open to Customers, ISVs, Partners, and IBMers, too.

 IBM System z Technical Conference
 May 5-9, 2008
 Dresden, Germany

 Web site:  http://www.ibm.com/training/conf/europe/systemz/

 The conference tracks include:
  System z General Interest and the SOA Data Center
  z/OS
  Linux on System z
  z/VM
  z/VSE
  System Storage for System z

Jim Porell (IBM STG, System z Distinguished Engineer) will
kick off the week.   Mike Cowlishaw (IBM Fellow and father of REXX)
will join us on Monday to talk about his past decade of work
on Decimal Arithmetic.

We have a long list of technical experts who come to present,
many of whom you may know from their participation
in other events (e.g SHARE, WAVV, GSE, System z Expo) and we have
many new z next gen presenters, too !

The format consists of traditional lectures and also some hands-on-labs.
There is an exhibit area where you can speak with ISV and IBM
exhibitors.

 All sessions are presented in English.

 Please visit the web site for the enrollment details,
 the abstracts, the agenda grid (both will be updated shortly
 with April editions of the files, but there's only a few changes
 should you want to look at the current editions today).

 Web site:  http://www.ibm.com/training/conf/europe/systemz/

We look forward to meeting you in Dresden !

Regards from your  System z Tech Conference "Agenda Architects"
 Pamela Christina, Glenn Anderson, and Bob Halem

P.S. FYI - The US-based tech conference, IBM System z Expo
     is planned for October 13-17, 2008 at the RIO in Las Vegas