On Wed, 7 May 2008 06:06:07 -0400 Phil Smith III said:
>Wow!  That's astounding.  Congrats, Fran!  I don't think we've ever met
>face-to-face, but I've considered you a valued colleague for what, 25 years?
>
>Best,
>...phsiii
Phil -

No, we have never met but I feel as though I know you from your many
posts on various Internet forums but especially the VM discussion
list from which I have gleaned some very valuable tips from you.

I was 21 when I started at SRU and I remember you posting that you
were 19 when you did work at the University of Waterloo.  We ran just
about every product that U of W made available starting with
WATFOR.  We are still big users of their little database utility
WATFILE.

It was good to hear from you Phil.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"