Not exactly what I was looking for, but it is something.

q osa type hipers
OSA  0720 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0720 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0721 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0721 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0722 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0722 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0723 FREE                      DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0724 ATTACHED TO ZOS19    0724 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0725 ATTACHED TO ZOS19    0725 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0726 ATTACHED TO ZOS19    0726 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0727 FREE                      DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0728 ATTACHED TO HMAVSE   0728 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  0729 ATTACHED TO HMAVSE   0729 DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
OSA  072A ATTACHED TO HMAVSE   072A DEVTYPE HIPER       CHPID FF IQD
 20
"Function pending"
"Not active"
21
"Idle"
"Not active"
22
"Active"
"Active"
23
"Idle"
"Not active"
24
"Function pending"
"Not active"
25
"Idle"
"Not active"
26
"Active"
"Active"
27
"Idle"
"Not active"
28
"Function pending"
"Not active"
29
"Idle"
"Not active"
2A
"Active"
"Active"

So the z/OS addresses look the same as the ones connected to z/VM and
z/VSE.  Hmmm