A few weeks ago, I put a package on the VM download library called
"VIR2REAL", which is an exec that calculates the ratio on your running
system.  I just got an update out there today that gives you the ratio
for all users and also with out CMS users.  (I figure a CMS user is
one IPLed with a certain set of NSS names.)  I did not include
expanded storage in the calculation, but it would be pretty easy to
add.  See http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?VIR2REAL
for the package.

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support