From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Bohnsack
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 8:29 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: mixed case messages

In a similiar vein, how can I get the lower case information which may
be returned from querying the rdr.  RDRLIST does it, at least it
displays the lower case names in the User at Node columns.  I believe
that I could stop 99.9% of the spam that enters the system with an SMTP
exit that would check for a lower or mixed case user or node name.

I know I could read the RDRLIST code, but if someone has a Q&D answer,
I'd appreciate it.  Would a REXX DIAG 0 function do it with the output
being still lower or mixed case in the output variable?

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University