We recently began, under unknown circumstances, receiving this exception
from PTK on one VM LPAR (z800, V5R3):

FCXPER315A Cl1 time slice 1.444 exceeds limit 1.000 (Q1=21 Qx=24)

We received it (with slightly different numbers) once every ten minutes
for about a month, when it stopped under circumstances equally unknown
as those surrounding its beginning. Only one LPAR of the four on the
machine reports this exception.

I don't really know what it's referring to (apart from the dispatcher,
generally), or what its significance might be. Is it of any
significance? Where might I begin looking to determine the ultimate
cause?

Thanks;

ok
r.