So I'm in the middle of applying service to a z/VM 5.2 system with the
SERVICE exec, and all of a sudden it just stops - it can't find 4OSASF40's
7F00 minidisk. I look at the Volser, and It's one I don't recognize. This is
not unusual, since I don't run OSASF at all. It just happens to be installed
on this system I'm trying to apply service to.

Since I'm sitting in the middle of a failed SERVICE exec process - is there
a way I can backtrack and tell SERVICE to skip OSASF? I don't care if it
gets this RSU applied or not since I don't run it and I never will. Maybe if
I could mark it as already updated or something so that when I do a SERVICE
RESTART it just skips it?

Thanks,

--
Jay Brenneman