If this is like some things in z/OS, the response from IBM development
will be along the lines of: "It is not documented because we don't want
anyone else to use it. We don't want others to use it because if they
do, then we must support it. And if we support it, then we cannot make
arbitrary changes to it to implement what we want, should __our__ needs
change."

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.