From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:31 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DDR'ing 3390 DASD To Remote Location

somebody would ignore the "use at own risk" and put the thing into some
production process. Later, IBM changes something and the production
process fails. The original person is gone that implemented the process
is gone. The person now stuck with it calls IBM and is told "tough
toenails". The management of the company is now angry at IBM for not
supporting this "business critical" process. Not a good thing from IBM's
standpoint.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.