On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 7:06 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think, we shouldn't waste time in discussing Shimon's font settings. I
> have put his picture through the clipboard into my editor and the "picture"
> was in fixed font. This was an effort of about 5 seconds.

Indeed, that discussion is getting certainly non-proportional. :-)

Since you already have a static route into the LPAR B, traffic for Y
should go there. When the CTC to TCPIP in VM B comes up, TCPIP should
register the IP address for Y in the OAT and make the OSA happy. Does
the HMC show the entry for Y in the OAT?
There were some issues there long ago, how old is your hardware and software?

Maybe also good to understand why you can't go to VSWITCH, since that
does address all the routing pain we had before.

-Rob