________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Bates
        Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:34 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: FTP Problem

        Yup, probably a firewall server. It is using the user and
password you give it to do the open and pass the userid and password
before it starts moving the commands through. Since you don't see any
part of the file, I'd say either the site blocks the DIR (if you see
other files, then that's not it) or it realized it was incomplete and
deleted it. So, probably start again time.

        Bob Bates
        Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM
and z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>

        w. (469)892-6660
        c. (214) 907-5071

        "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this
for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action
based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."