Adam is pretty sensitive isn't he?

I wish someone would create a WHOPPER to compete with a MAC.

There is hope for the MAC users yet. The hackers have decided there are
enough MAC's around to start creating viruses targeting them.

My wife likes MAC's because they look like a piece of furniture.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible." (Walt Disney)