>>> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:14 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Adam Thornton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
> Also: do you really mean to restrict it to z10 EC customers only?  Why
> no love for BC, or indeed other z processors?

Well, there is no such thing as a z10 BC (yet).  As far as other z processors,
reading the FAQ, I get the idea that this is sort of like a LiveCD setup.  The
operating system actually executes from the DVD-RAM, which would mean that you
need the higher bandwidth between the reader and the frame that comes with the
z10.  This also implies that your reader will be tied up for the whole 90 days,
since you wouldn't want to remove the media unless your z/VM system was shut
down.

Mark Post