TSAF's connections are rather old, it was well positioned at the 9370
and 9221 age with their integrated adapters, but nowadays ....
If you can get a CTC connection between the systems, use an IFSC link,
that's even simpler than TSAF:
  CP ACTIVATE ISLINK rdev
on both sides, and you're done.

BEWARE: SFS resource names (and alike) must be unique.  Assure it is
before you issue the ACTIVATE command, otherwise you're in trouble.
Use Q RESOURCE to find all resource names; alls those that are not
LOCAL must be unique.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support