Look at the RECORDING command. You can use it to enable an id for
recording one or more of the files before you start the machine. You can
even use one machine for recording more than one of the files using
PIPEs and multiple starsys streams. You do need to update the SYSTEM
CONFIG.

Regards,
Richard Schuh