Why not LPR it to a printer?

'LPR TESTPRT LISTING X (PRINTER TEXT HOST xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

Law of Dinner Table Attendance

  Cats must attend all meals when anything good is served.

>>> Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7/29/2008 1:02 PM >>>
Simply download it as text to your PC, and print from there?

--
DJ

V/Soft
   z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training,
   consulting, and software development
www.vsoft-software.com