We had this DOS attack and tracked it back to a MAC computer on the
network. It was doing some sort of broadcast network thing. I can supply
the details if it's important to anyone. Not being a network wizard, I
tend to forget the details.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible." (Walt Disney)