I wish this announcement could have come earlier. Then I can make plans
to attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pamela Christina - warm and sunny Endicott NY
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:34 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Next Baybunch at IBM San Francisco-Friday Aug 6

For those of you who near San Francisco Bay area this Friday and who are
interested in hearing z/VM and Linux presentations.

The next Baybunch meeting is on Friday August 6 at IBM San Francisco -
425 Market St.

Send an RSVP email to Karen Reed at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Meet with the Baybunch user group on Friday, August 8

Alan Altmark presents:
- z/VM Platform Update - Hear about z/VM V5.4 (just announced!)
- Securing Linux with RACF

Jim Elliott presents:
- Linux on System z: A strategic

Details in the PDF:
http://www.vm.ibm.com/events/bayb0806.pdf

Regards,
Pam C

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and