Could someone please send me their Z/VM 5.3 Extent Control file to peek at?

Thanks.

Scott Rohling wrote:
Your EXTENT CONTROL entries came out garbled when I look at them.. I see 3390-01 in there - which is the size it seems to be using.

What do your DEFAULTS show for 3390-3 or 3390-03 or whichever you are using in REGIONS?

It's sounding very much like it thinks these are 3390-01 -- so either it's being specified that way in REGIONS - or you have an entry for 3390-03 that points to 1113 size in DEFAULTS..