Hi

If I am using HiperSockets and my MTU size is 1500 and a pass a packet
size of 2000 will the data in the packet be truncated since it is bigger
than 1500?  I thought I read that since HiperSockets is memory transfers
that the MTU can not be split like it would over a normal transmission
pipe, meaning that for a 3K packet size over a MTU 1500 link would not
be split into 2 transmissions. Am I correct in the assumption?

Thank You,

Terry Martin

Lockheed Martin - Information Technology

z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning

Cell - 443 632-4191

Work - 410 786-0386

[EMAIL PROTECTED]