Better yet    set dateformat FULLdate

munson

"Imler, Steven J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/27/2008 10:51 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: CMS file list date

Issue ? SET DATEFORMAT ISO

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Sustaining Engineer
Tel: +1 703 708 3479
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dodds, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:46 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: CMS file list date

I have a customer that is on z/VM 4.4 and the CMS file dates shown in a
filelist have only 2 digit years. They would like to see the 4 digit
years. I am on VM 2.4 and ours displays a 4 digit year. I know both of
these products are out of service. Would anyone know how to correct this?

Jim Dodds
Systems Programmer
Kentucky State University
400 East Main Street
Frankfort, Ky 40601
502 597 6114

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.