On Aug 28, 2008, at 8:07 PM, Alan Altmark wrote:

The Court of Opinion and Assizes is now in Session.

Recall that we have two one-sheet (two pages, front & back) tri-fold
installation summary cards: one for tape and one for DVD (1st and 2nd
level).

The questions:

1.  Do these cards have value?
2.  If they are valuable, are they usable in their current form?
3.  If you could make changes to them, what would they be?

1 & 2: YES!

Seriously: VM has the BEST INSTALLATION MANUAL EVER.

I absolutely ADORE the simplicity of it.  DON'T MESS WITH IT.

So, 3: There's not a lot I would change. Seriously: it tells you what you need to get the system installed, and it FITS ON A SINGLE SHEET OF PAPER.

Adam