Alan,

when I do the export the message appears that the ftp connection failed. I just cannot give you the exact message, cause it's a customer machine and I'm not always there. On September 8th. I'm again at another customer with the same problem where I can try it and give you the exact message. Because of the ping behaviour I have thought that it is a routing problem. Must the nat bridge explicitly be switched on or should it run by default or must perhaps the firewall be configured?

kind regards
Franz Josef Pohlen