There is a difference between the DIAL failing, and not getting a logo

after you DIAL.

If the DIAL fails you will get an error message such as:
   HCPDIA055E Line(s) not available on <userid>

In this case, you may have properly added SPECIALs, but they only get
processed when the 2nd level guest logs on.  You can use the DEFINE GRAF

command from the 2nd level userid to accomplish the same thing as a
SPECIAL without needing to log the 2nd level userid off and on.

If the DIAL succeeds, you will get a message such as:
   DIALED TO <userid> <vdev>

In this case, you need to make sure that address <vdev> in ONLINE and
ENABLED in the 2nd level VM guest.

Brian Nielsen

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:03:27 -0400, Duane Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
e: