From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Sun 9/14/2008 12:53 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Can't detach a DASD device from system

halt de33
Halt was not initiated to DASD DE33 because the device is not active
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 11:51:49

Nope.

It's very odd.  I was taking 17 volumes off, and only this one got
stuck...

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this