Hello Mike,

I was able to pull a few strings and have the z/VM V5.4 Guide for
Automated Installation and Service, as well as the two summaries, added
directly to the z/VM library page.

The reason why you cannot find them as part of the PDF library is because
that library contains the contents of the z/VM collection on CD-ROM. The
installation publications are not part of the z/VM collection due to the
nature of their schedules.

Going forward, you will be able to find them on the z/VM library page, in
the z/VM information center, or through the IBM Publications Center.

z/VM library: http://www.vm.ibm.com/library/
IBM Publications Center:
http://www.elink.ibmlink.ibm.com/publications/servlet/pbi.wss?SSN=08IWU0035736528384&FNC=TXT

Thank you!
Michael J. Forte
z/VM ID and POK Softcopy Support
Software Engineer, System z Information Solutions 58HA
IBM Poughkeepsie, New York
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Office: 845-435-9062, T/L: 295-9062
Cell: 845-702-7962
Fax: 845-432-9405

P181, 2455 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Building 052, B09

"Often those who work the hardest are the luckiest..."

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
09/16/2008 11:46:13 AM: