Od: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] W imieniu
David Boyes
Wysłano: 12 września 2008 16:44
Do: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Temat: Re: Bacula + tape size

> When you say VTS, I assume you mean an IBM 3494 ... no, you can't.
The
> virtual volumes are emulated to the extent that includes simulating
the
> capacity of a physical 3490E cartridge.

Ah, right. VTS, duh.

Suggestion: define a disk pool with large volumes (5-10G) and do migration
from disk to tape. Much more efficient. If you have FCP disk available, this
is a great use for lower cost FCP disk pools.

Nudzisz sie? Zadzwon do znajomych!
Tanie rozmowy telefoniczne!
Sprawdz >> http://link.interia.pl/f1f2b