From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:39 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Monitoring the backup OSA on the vswitch

Does that include fiber that got unhooked at the patch panel or just HW
problems on the OSA?
I'll have to go looking for that message since we are on 5.4
It would be nice if the Q VSWITCH command told you when a link wasn't
really operational (I see it does in LACP group, which is nice!).

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this