SERVP2P is not hardcoded in SERVICE and PUT2PROD.  Those two programs use

the PPF information they find in the VM SYSSUF table.  So to use an
override PPF with SERVICE and PUT2PROD, update the table with your PPF

name.  You can update the table by running the VMFUPDAT command.
VMFUPDAT SYSSUF will display information from the table in a panel
interface.  You make your changes on the panel and then press PF5 to
process.  Check out the VMSES/E Introduction and Reference for more detai
ls
on these commands.