From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:46 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Very Slow Linux Running Second Level z/VM

yes

--- On Tue, 10/21/08, Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        From: Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject: Re: Very Slow Linux Running Second Level z/VM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 9:04 PM

        Is he on the eligible list?  (ind queues)?

        Marcy

        "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If
        you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
        addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action
based on
        this message or any information herein. If you have received
this
        message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail
        and delete this
         message. Thank you for your cooperation."